Students & projects from previous REU Programs:
- 2008 - Project on Wilf Equivalence
- Jennifer Emery - Trinity University
- Daniel Glasscock - Rice University
- Min Xu - UC, Berkeley
- 2007 - Project on q-File Polynomials
- Alyssa Armstrong - Wittenberg University
- Cordelia Csar - UC, Berkeley
- Linnea Haight - Washington State University
- Allyssa Armstrong is beginning graduate study in Mathematics at NC State in the fall of 2009.
- Cordelia Csar is currently attending grad school for Mathematics at the University of Minnesota, where she began in
the fall of 2008.
- Daniel Glasscock is pursuing a Masters in Mathematics in Budapest beginning in the fall of 2009.
- Min Xu is beginning graduate study in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon in the fall of 2009.