- 2011, PhD, Auburn University, Auburn, USA .
- 2007, Diploma in Mathematics, International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.
- 2006, MSc. Applied Mathematics, Université de Savoie, Chambéry, France.
- 2004, MSc. Mathematics (Diplôme d’ Études Approfondies), Université de Yaoundé I, Cameroon.
- 2002, MSc. Mathematics, Université de Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- 2000, BSc. Mathematics, Université de Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- 2022-Present, Professor, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- 2017-2021, Associate Professor, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- 2018-2019, Visiting Associate Professor , University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
- 2011-2016, Assistant Professor, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- 2007-2011, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, USA.
- 2004--2005, Teacher, Government Bilingual High School, Etoug-Ebé, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- 2003--2005 Graduate Assistant for Elementary Statistics, Université de Yaoundé.
I am an Editorial board member for Stats. Link
I have refereed articles for the following scientific journals:
- Journal of Applied Statistics
- Abstract and Applied Analysis
- British Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods
- Communication in Statistics-Simulations and Computations
- Journal of Statistical Research
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications
- Journal of Theoretical Biology
- Journal of Difference Equations and Applications
- Springer Book
- Mathematical Reviews
- 2019 Association of Women in Mathematics Research Symposium
- Journal of Systems Science and Complexity
- Journal of Biological Systems
- Proceedings of the Royal Society A
I am a member of the following scientific associations:
- Mathematical Association of America, since September, 2014.
Statistical Association, since May, 2010.
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics, since September, 2010.
- Society of the Industrial and Applied Mathematics, since January, 2007.
- Member of the American
Mathematical Society, since August, 2007.