- Ph. D. in Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania (part-time student).
- M. A. in Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania (part-time student),
- B. A. in Mathematics, Lehigh University, 1953.
- Professor Emeritus, Trinity University, 1997-.
- Andrew G. Cowles Distinguished Professor of Mathematics, Trinity
- Professor of Mathematics, Drexel University, 1967-1986.
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, Drexel University, 1964-1967.
- Class AA Engineer, Radio Corporation of America, Moorestown, NJ
- Senior Engineer and Engineering Specialist, Philco Corporation,
Philadelphia, PA, 1957-1959.
- Mathematical Analyst, General Electric, Philadelphia, PA, 1956-1957.
- Mathematician and Computer Programmer, University of
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1953-1956.